Thursday, January 7, 2010

At which fair or convention where I can present my herbal shampoo and soap?

I'm in Southern California. Do you any fair or convention where I can present my products? What's the name of Fair or convention? Thank you for your help.At which fair or convention where I can present my herbal shampoo and soap?
you have a fair for each county once a year and people usually look for new products in there...


we have it every september in LA and orange county...


you may trying for something like these...


you have one for halloween in malibu....


hmm... i am not sure abt thanksgiving and christmas...


sorry.. cant be of better help :(At which fair or convention where I can present my herbal shampoo and soap?
Try asking someone local. it will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment