Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm a male college freshman. In what should I carry my soap and shampoo?

I bought a bath tote its white. Is that too female? Help please!I'm a male college freshman. In what should I carry my soap and shampoo?
it's called a ';shower caddy,'; they are usually pretty small like the size of a woman's handbag...trust me, every guy looks pretty girlish carrying one around, but you'll look more like an idiot if you carried your stuff in your arms or in some plastic grocery bag...





EDIT: i used a shower caddy my friend gave me, it's teal in color, small like a handbag, carry it around like a handbag...I'm a male college freshman. In what should I carry my soap and shampoo?
Don't worry what others think about you. You are who you are. Also those things..... their awesome.
Ahh! I love those things!...I used one in college but mine was blue. I need one bad because I showers was all the on the other side of the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment