Thursday, January 7, 2010

What soap or body wash and shampoo do you use?

I use dove and lavender baby shampoo Johnson %26amp; Johnson.What soap or body wash and shampoo do you use?
I use the Cucumber Melon body wash by Suave %26amp; Pantene Pro V 2 in 1...What soap or body wash and shampoo do you use?
I use dove soap, I love how it makes my hair feel, %26amp; I use pantene's red expressions shampoo %26amp; conditioner to help keep my red hair from fading :)
bath and body works for body gel and herbal essences 4 hair
Pantene shampoo and conditioner





Olay for body wash and in shower moisturizer
i use the new axe energizing blue stuff, it smells so refreshing, its good stuff
Dove soap, Suave Shampoo, and conditioner, and the occassional Regis/ Clairol shampoo (cause changing brands sometimes, can help remove shampoo build up) and a few times a week, I use Neutrogena T-Gel shampoo for psoriasis.


Gross, I know... ewwwww
i uses st ives (age defying although im only 22) for my face combined with st. ives invigorating facial wash...For my body i use mild germicidal soup (with moisturizer) to protect my body for daily activity. Then for my shampoo i use Palmolive Intensive Moisture (along with its conditioner) because its hot here in Phil so you need a lot of moisturizer...
I use bath %26amp; body works and dove shower gel. For shampoo I use L'anza or if I'm in a hurry, dove 2in1 shampoo and conditioner.
Dove body wash %26amp; VO5 Nourishing Oasis with Jasmine %26amp; Aloe
Clinique Facial Soap #3 for extra oily skin, Badedas body wash and Herbal Essence shampoo and Conditioner.
i use lux n dove shampoo....
herbal essences/nexxus or pantene pro v,or main and tail.I rotate shampoos every 3 months.
baby shampoo is very bad for your hair... the natural pH of hair is about 5.5... baby shampoo makes your hair more alkaline, and that is no good...





i use redken, and frederick fekkai w/ shea butter body wash
dove for soap


lux (specialized in red for soft needed hair) for shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment