Thursday, January 7, 2010

What do bald men use on their head: shampoo or soap?

Mop and glow. hahahaha. What do bald men use on their head: shampoo or soap?
Anti balding shampoo or whatever expensive shampoo they have bought to regrow hairWhat do bald men use on their head: shampoo or soap?
I know they sell a whole product line for bald men at Rite Aid. It is called Bald Guyz. They have a scalp shampoo too.
Probably shampoo.
If completely bald, soap of course. If they have some hair it probably depends on how much.
probably soap, haha
shampoo. soap is damaging to bare skin. use body wash instead
Are there any bald people in here who can answer this?
My dad says soap. He's bald. 鈼︹櫏鈼?
I guess either one would work.
Wax! lol.


Shampoo then wax!


How do youu think it gets so shiny? hehe
Either will do just fine!
soap maybe...idk lol
they just dust it with a napkin
they use neither :)
some nail polish
When I shave my head, I just use soap.
LOL. i want to know that answer to this one ahah
how would i know?...
mop and glow or mrclean
  • loan forgiveness
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment