Thursday, January 7, 2010

How often do you bathe or shower and which soap & shampoo do you use how often do u wash ur hair??

1. i shower every day


2. bath every 2 days a week after shower ( to relaxe )


3. only shampoo and condition 3 times a week as i hae curly hair and you shouldnt wash out your natral oils ,


4. using a hair cap blockes water mixing with hair wen in the shower or bath


5. i use nicky clarke wave and curl shampoo and conditioner and use dove body washHow often do you bathe or shower and which soap %26amp; shampoo do you use how often do u wash ur hair??
I usually shower every day or every other... your not supposed to wash your hair everyday b/c it dries it out i use Garnier Fructis it works really good for curly hair and i use dove soap and this watermelon scrub i get from bath and body worksHow often do you bathe or shower and which soap %26amp; shampoo do you use how often do u wash ur hair??
I shower every day. I wash my hair everyother day cause doing it everyday can strip the natueral oils from your hair. I use pantine pro-v! i get soo many comliments from it. and i use dove soap!
I like taking showers and I prefer Olay body wash and the lotion. You can actually put on the Olay lotion in the shower, just rinse off and that's it.
Shower and wash hair every morning on normal days. When working out, I shower and wash hair before and after the trip to the gym. I use Suave daily clarifying shampoo, and Ivory aloe vera soap.
shower twice a day, suave shampoo, dove soap, wash hair everyday
a little personal, don't you think?
depending how dirty i get, mostly every other day and i use dial
I bathe/shower 1-2 times a day. I only wash my hair every other day though. As for soap/shampoo? Caress/Aussie Moist.
I SHOWER EVERY DAY AND I USE DOVE SOAP SUAVE BODY WASH IN LAVENDER AND I USE AUSSIE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER. I WASH MY HAIR EVERY DAY OR AT LEAST EVERY OTHER DAY IF I CANT DO IT EVER DAY.


I BATHE WHEN I GET THE CHANCE TO JUST RELAXE AND READ A BOOK IN THE TUB... I MISS THAT.
everyday and use Ivory soap
This question is quite personal and I can only wonder why you're asking this.





I shower in the morning to wake me up and bathe at night to calm down. I use Dove soap both times and I use DooGro shampoo and a deep conditioner when I was my hair every few days.
Every day I bathe - and I use Aussie Shampoo / Coditioner - it smells wonderful!!
Shower in the morning. Use bath and body works shower gel. Garnier Shampoo, every other day.
Bath in morning, bath at night. Palmolive body wash and pantene shampoo.
I shower every day, and I wash my hair 6 out of 7 days of the week, so it has a day to rest and rebuild the natural oils. I use Joico's Silk Results, shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair so nice and soft.





I also have a bath on either Saturday or Sunday to shave, and do a mud mask. I use Dove soap, or any one of a selection of body washes depending on what scent I want that day.That's my hygiene routine.





Why do you ask?
Shower or bathe every day, wash hair every other day.


I use bodycology shower gel and/or caress.


I use Aussie shampoo %26amp; conditioner.
two times in the week,every time i go outside my home i take body shower,i use dove soap %26amp; vichy shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment