Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can you do laundry with shampoo or dish soap?

hey i would go out and buy laundry soap but its too late now and i just got my clothes i need for tomorrow dirty.





can i just use a measured amount of shampoo or dish soap? i dont think it will mess up my clothes will it?Can you do laundry with shampoo or dish soap?
yes its fine, but not too much, or it will bubble up.


i know lots of people who use dish washing stuff on clothes because it removes odors more effectively from work clothes, particularly on clothes used by plumbers. :).Can you do laundry with shampoo or dish soap?
Haha,I wash my clothes by shampoo many many times netherless my clother is made of cotton,or Poly,or other materials,And my clothes is always good and shiny.I think there is no problem.





Rember that,I never did that for a fur coat.
Yes. Dish soap would be better. It is just cheaper to use laundry soap.


Careful on how much you put in the wash load or you may have too much suds.
I use dishwashing liquid on greasy spots and collars. Don't put any extra liquid in washer. It will over suds and make a mess. Good luck!
l use regular dish soap for some of my real dirty clothes, Works great !

No comments:

Post a Comment