Thursday, January 7, 2010

I just wanted to know what kind of shampoo and soap you use. i know it is a dumb question.?

i just wanted to know if anybody used the same aczact thing as me. i use panteene pro-v and adidas womans soap stuff. it is new. thank u for your answers.I just wanted to know what kind of shampoo and soap you use. i know it is a dumb question.?
I use Redken hair products...although I used Pantene when I was buying 'supermarket' haircare...for soap right now I'm using Oil of Olay liquid...I like Oil of Olay products...I just wanted to know what kind of shampoo and soap you use. i know it is a dumb question.?
i switch shampoo every other bottle between johnsons baby shampoo and fructisse sleek and shine, but i only use landers almond and oatmeal soap.
I use Dr. Brauners peperment liquid soap and Flex balsam and protein shampoo.
I use herbal essence shampoo and oil of olay soap
i dont bathe at all. you wanna ****
Dove body wash and Loreal Shampoo
I use pure fiji shampoo and conditoner, and for my face, I use eminence products.
i use pantene pro-v and dove body wash
panteene for shampoo and conditioner and herbal essence for soap. mmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment