Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is it okay if I use dove soap bar instead of Shampoo for my hair?

or should I stop being lazy and just go and buy shampoo... Will the soap bar damage my hair?Is it okay if I use dove soap bar instead of Shampoo for my hair?
Try using shampoo bars instead of soap bars.Is it okay if I use dove soap bar instead of Shampoo for my hair?
soap is too harsh for hair and will dry it out. so, no.
If you use soap it might make it a dry because it has a higher pH balance, shampoo will keep your hair looking ';healthier'; but soap will clean it. If your hair is short though I'd just use soap.
soap is meant for your body because the chemicals are a little too harsh for your scalp. it's not horrible, but try to use shampoo





OR





even just conditioner with the soap to soften it up

No comments:

Post a Comment