Thursday, January 7, 2010

Do bald men wash their head with shampoo or soap?

I dunno!Do bald men wash their head with shampoo or soap?
do you wash your body hair with soap or shampoo?





i dunno!Do bald men wash their head with shampoo or soap?
As a balding person I use shower gel, which is on the same line as shampoo,





Though I see no difference in what type of detergent (that is what it is) soap is a cake shampoo is a liquid bath do the same job (gets your skin clean) and so long as you rinse properly there should be no problems IMHO





the only real difference is the perfume smells that are in the different products
My husband shaves his head, but still uses a decent sized amount of my Frederic Fekkai shampoo, which is supposed to be off limits, but I know he sneaks it. I dunno...I guess it depends on the guy, lol
they are suppose to wash with shampoo is less harsh on the scalp my husband use my shampoo and believe or not my conditioner too. it's all about taking care of your body and even though they don't have hard they need to use shampoo
Well. They do wash with...


Shampoo.


Even if you don't have hair you still need to keep your roots and stuff healthy. But that is a very good question.
who cares lol their bald





answer mine pleasee! (:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Shampoo. The scalp, even if hairless, is different than the rest of your skin. It should be washed with a milder soap (aka shampoo).
Soap or shampoo. My father is bald and he uses soap some time but he also uses shampoo as well.
I'm getting bald on top,and i still use shampoo.Some guys heads are so shiny it looks like they use car wax!
Shampoo
Woah this is a really good question!


Sorry i don't know the answer, I will ask my uncle though, he is bald :p
I think they use a herbal shampoo for their hair to regrow.
shampoo
Polish!
neither they just go in the shower and wait for there inevitable death...
Soap and water.
probably shampoo hmmm





coz it doesnt just clean ur hair it cleans ur scalp and a lot of ppl have sensitive scalps..
soap. what would be the point of shampoo? that removes dirt from hair.
soap. what would be the point of shampoo? that removes dirt from hair.
I think soap
lolcats
Baby oil
most likely soap?
whatever they have on hand that day.
why they are bald....... they dont have any hair lol
im bald......its a bald man secret
I bet they dont do neither!
pledge
lol that's a good question

No comments:

Post a Comment