Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is it strange for me to use women's soap, shampoo, etc.?

I am a guy who just started college... is it weird for me to use products like Dove body soap and Sunsilk shampoo? I like them because they have a lot of different formulas that help with different issues, like moisturizing skin and straighter hair.Is it strange for me to use women's soap, shampoo, etc.?
Not weird at all. I use women's hair care products all the time, and dove soap. Hair is hair, skin is skin, and although I don't know it for a fact, my educated guess would be that the corporations who make those products are using the exact same formulas for their male and female oriented products, just adding different smells to them.


Just don't use female deodorant. That stuff doesn't work. I've tried it. :)


Is it strange for me to use women's soap, shampoo, etc.?
As long as they don't leave you smelling 'girly', why not?


Both my sons have borrowed some of my products; and I have been known to use my husband's shampoo and body wash.


Use what works!



no it smells good


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
i dont think so..i use any shampoo i get..doesnt really matter..





answer mine!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
No.
No! I've used my dad's shampoo/soap before and it smells gross!!



no it is not weird. you will jusy smell nicer than all of your friends!
they're not only for women... I have guy friends who use it too
i dont think so at all.
nope
  • loan forgiveness
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment