Thursday, December 24, 2009

Alternatives to shampoo and soap in a pinch?

In college, what can you use as alternatives to shampoo (I'd be hesitant to substitute something for soap...) when you're broke and can't get out to buy new stuff? Just one or two time things, is there anything you can use?


I've heard dish soap is ok for washing hair...Fabric softener, too, if diluted with water.


Oh - and I can't borrow someone else's, as almost everyone's gone on break. :/Alternatives to shampoo and soap in a pinch?
detergent can be diluted; or use the soap in the soap dispensers in most public bathrooms; you can also wash hair this way but it leaves it very dry!!


Shampoo: in a pinch, put baby powder in you hair and comb it through...soaks up oil.Alternatives to shampoo and soap in a pinch?
go spend 99 cents and buy VO5 shampoo...you can't be that broke? I doubt I'd mess with anything else.. you can use the shampoo as soap as well or ';body wash';

No comments:

Post a Comment