Saturday, December 19, 2009

What would happen if I took shampoo, soap, and a towel into the voting booth with me?

Drop the soap and find out, however I must warn you, there is republicans in the room so make sure your belt is tight!!What would happen if I took shampoo, soap, and a towel into the voting booth with me?
Depends on who you are voting for, if you are voting for McCain, make sure to bring lube, so the getting raped thing won't hurt as much.What would happen if I took shampoo, soap, and a towel into the voting booth with me?
If that was all, you'd be kicked out. If you were clothed, they'd probably make you leave the other items outside the booth.
Nothing, but you should give it to the dirty liberals voting for Obama.
I have a friend who's going to vote dressed as a polar bear. Everyone should do something wacky at the polls.
Some freakshow would follow you in. Don't drop the soap...
Lol, clean voting.
Juggling and voting at the same time?
LOL, good one! ;OD





don't forget the shower cap!

No comments:

Post a Comment