Monday, December 28, 2009

What do bald men use to wash their heads, soap or shampoo?

Ha ha. Its pretty much the same thing. Shampoo is just milder soap.What do bald men use to wash their heads, soap or shampoo?
I don't think they would need to use shampoo or only a tiny amount as there is still some natural oils that come out of their heads.What do bald men use to wash their heads, soap or shampoo?
oh my god thats funny....i never thot of that......im gonna put tis on my watchlist :)
conditioner with anti-dandruff..tee-hee..
why would they use shampoo for a bald head? silly question
They need nothing..
ha ha ha..i dont no gud question...obviously not shampoo coz theyd have no need for it
Shampoo because it works for scalp as well.
To have a clean bath..........that is what i think
Their hands id of thought!
would think soap
I use soap and water...





it is just skin like anything else.. although lotion is needed to keep the skin healthy and from drying out.
Umm.. they have no hair, but i would say shampoo.. because most people dont put soap on their head!
My hubby is bald and he uses shower gel, or whatever is in the shower at the time. He uses shampoo on his beard though.
I didn't know they still needed to wash that area. Haha. I guess it would be shampoo. But if the guy's on a budget, he might save the trouble to purchase a shampoo - just slap the soap on.
idk! they have no hair!
Easy. I use Mop and Glow.
car wax and then a cloth to buff it up to a great shine? ;0)





I suppose they'd use soap...it's be cheaper than using shampoo....
Why are your asking a quesiton you already heard before?





They use whatever, it's a preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment