Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can I wash my car with car soap/shampoo 4 days after polishing/waxing?

Sure you can. In fact, with most waxes (any with carnauba in it) you can wash the car immediately after waxing it if you wanted to. Other protectants such as polymer-based ';waxes'; like Zaino, Nufinish, and Meguiars NXT tend to perform better if they have a few hours to cure, but in all cases you can wash your car the following day.





Just be sure to avoid using dish soaps of any kind because they can actually dissolve away all the wax you just applied. It's best to use a dedicated car wash soap, which is as little as $4 at any auto parts store.Can I wash my car with car soap/shampoo 4 days after polishing/waxing?
Sure you can, as often as you like. Just be sure it is a mild cleaner and non abrasive.Can I wash my car with car soap/shampoo 4 days after polishing/waxing?
sure you can ? why wouldnt you ?
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment