Thursday, December 24, 2009

Im using amitraz,soap and shampoo for my puppy is that enough?

my dog have a skin problem my vet. say that its on the genes?so does my puppy has a chance to have a normal skin?Im using amitraz,soap and shampoo for my puppy is that enough?
Are you talking about demodectic mange mites? If not, I wouldn't use amitraz. That should be used VERY sparingly. Keep your puppy healthy and on a high quality food, vaccines up to date. Don't let her around sick animals. You have to keep her as healthy as possible. Any small illness could cause the demodecosis to flare up. She can live a long and happy life, with maybe an occasional bout with this skin problem.Im using amitraz,soap and shampoo for my puppy is that enough?
1st what kind of skin problems? are you using it befor the skin problems appeared? if so change some other alternatives

No comments:

Post a Comment