Monday, December 28, 2009

Is there a body soap and/or shampoo that one can use in salt water?

I am gonna be living on an island for a few weeks that has limited water due to the fact that our well is very low on water. A convience though is that there is an ocean that's about a mile away and can get there within 15 minutes. I was wondering, since my family and I are gonna be limited on fresh water supply, if there's at least a body and/or hair shampoo that we can use in salt water that's biodegradable and get us clean? Thanks a bunch in advance.Is there a body soap and/or shampoo that one can use in salt water?
This site has a shampoo and bodywash that you can use in salt water. If you don't want to shop online, you can most likely find it at an outdoors supply shop or even at walmart!!!


http://www.diverssupplies.com.au/oza.shr/wsproduct/2/319Is there a body soap and/or shampoo that one can use in salt water?
Just pick up a cheap shampoo like Suave - I don't see why it couldn't double as a body wash.
I found this website maybe it will help.





http://www.nznature.co.nz/mshop/spi/1_bo鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment