Thursday, December 24, 2009

When i did shampoo soap on my science expiriment i got had soap was more bubbles?

shampoo cultrve i think got less and i think dishwashnliquid got lessWhen i did shampoo soap on my science expiriment i got had soap was more bubbles?
soap probably got more bubbles because shampoo and dish washing liquid are like gel-ly and well, gooey in a way, and so although they do make alot of bubbles its still hard to make bubbles with shampoo and dish washing liquid, while soap creates bubbles almost instantly.When i did shampoo soap on my science expiriment i got had soap was more bubbles?
I can't understand a thing you're talking about. I know it's hard if you're from another country speaking the English language, but maybe you can ask someone to type your question for you.





If you're not from another country.....for crying out loud, why did you do....sleep all day in school?!
Yes soap makes bubbles. ???

No comments:

Post a Comment