Thursday, December 24, 2009

Would you wash your body with shampoo instead of soap?

Some bars of soap seem to dissolve away pretty fast. Shampoo is cheaper to use if I already use it to wash my hair, then just wash the rest of my body with the suds, but what about the shampoo smell staying on my skin?Would you wash your body with shampoo instead of soap?
I have, Yes. They make products that can be used on the hair as well as the body. As far as the smell no one will know you used shampoo instead of bar soap unless you tell them, Some shampoo actually smells better than soap.Would you wash your body with shampoo instead of soap?
no because shampoo on your body can make you break out because it isn't non-comedogenic (or however you spell it)
dont use shampoo use shower wash or body wash i have to use it becausse i am allergic to soap!
i would


and do sometimes.


but its not a big deal aye


who really cares !





x
No, I'd use a body wash....but I have used shampoo when out....
ehh i wouldn't, i like body wash
  • loan forgiveness
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment