Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do bald people wash their head with soap or shampoo?

I mean no offence to bald people i think there all great this is merely just curiosity. :DDo bald people wash their head with soap or shampoo?
Neither, they polish it with Pledge.Do bald people wash their head with soap or shampoo?
Hm..i think neither. because theres no use for the shampoo seeing as theres no hair and for the soap. Actually yes they might probably use soap lol.


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind…
I use shower gel.





I'm bald on top and the rest is very short. I once drew a rabbit on my bald patch.....from a distance it looked like a hare!





When it's gone it's gone, deal with it!!!
Ha ha ha ha that cracked me up. Well I guess it would be stupid to pay money for shampoo if you have no hair. I guess they would use soap. Nobody needs a soft and glossy scalp do they?
My dad washes his head with either Johnson's baby shampoo or sometimes he uses Nizoral as he gets a dandriff scalp ( he is bald).
oh my gosh , i wonder that too! I think they wash there body and no shampoo. =D





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
I am pretty sure soap do that it is used for skin. Shampoo is used for hair so im pretty sure shampoo unless they have some hair growing.
Shampoo if they're still in denial, soap if they've accepted their baldness.
I think it depends on personal preference! My dad uses shampoo, but my friend uses soap.
Shampoo is for hair.


Soap is for skin.





Think about it.
just soap on a facecloth and rinse
=/ you asked a very interesting question that got me wondering too... I think it just depends... maybe they all have their own ways... or what if they're aliens? %26gt;.%26gt; %26lt;,%26lt; you never know...
Ask them. ALL of them. Thanks.
no need for shampoo as its made for keeping hair nice. so, soap is good enough, its just another area of skin!!
prob. body soap. I mean why waste the extra money on shampoo that is for hair.
i do no know but i think they use soap or i don't know i am not bald
Soap.


My dad uses soap.
I think maybe shampoo. They could get soap scum on their scalps, lol.
that is a good question.





probably shampoo though
hot chocolate
Totally bald as an egg = soap. A bit of fluff = shampoo
SOAP!
idk for sure, but im guessing soap.
my boyfriend washes his head in me
doesn't matter
Good question!


I thought I was the only one who wondered about silly stuff like this
hmmmm.....that's a really good question


idk


i'm not bald
that is one hell of a good question.





maybe shower gel?
idk....but im being forced to shave my head on thursday








=[[[[[[[[[[

No comments:

Post a Comment