Thursday, December 24, 2009

What's the difference between shampoo and bar soap?

I used to use shampoo and conditioner on my hair because at the time it was laying around, but now I just use soap. What negative effects if any will come of this? I haven't noticed any change in the past few weeks.What's the difference between shampoo and bar soap?
soap will def. damage your hair,, and i think it might cause long-term damage.. but i dunno for sure. if you use it any longer your hair's gonna look like crap. use shampoo and conditioner.What's the difference between shampoo and bar soap?
I think bar of soap can dry your hair out a lot.


That's all i know of.


I would use shampoo and conditioner,


just to make sure your hair stays healthy.





:)
Soap is alkanile based %26amp; shampoo is oil based.
soap will cry your hair out..majorly!
I don't kno...

No comments:

Post a Comment