Thursday, December 24, 2009

What brand of shampoo and soap should i use on my labrador?

its been about 6-8 weeks just think my dog needs a clean but i know human shampoo and conditioner isnt good for dogs so would like to know the good brand names of shampoo and soap for labradorsWhat brand of shampoo and soap should i use on my labrador?
L'oreal Vive ProWhat brand of shampoo and soap should i use on my labrador?
I work in a dog grooming shop, so I know a little bit about bathing dogs! I really recommend Tropiclean products. They also have Spa shampoos, conditioners, and colognes that smell really nice. You can do a google search for Tropiclean and probably find some good deals online. I know you can find Spa products at some pet stores, also. My favorite by Tropiclean is their Oatmeal and Tea Tree shampoo. Not only is it good for your dog's skin and fur, but it makes your hands feel really soft after giving your pup a bath, too. With the Spa products, I like their Comfort shampoo. It smells really good. I don't know if you'll find these at places like Petsmart or Petco, but if you have a good local pet supply store, check them out. A lot of the smaller pet supply places have better quality products and foods than the Petsmart/Petco chains.





Check your phonebook and ask around for a good groomer in your area. The best thing about getting a big dog like a Labrador groomed at a shop is that we use a force dryer while drying them, which helps get out a lot of loose or shedding hair. Not only that, but that means you don't have to do all the hard work. They may even have shampoos you can buy there.

No comments:

Post a Comment