Monday, December 28, 2009

Do people with beards wash their beard with soap or shampoo?

Its been bugging me for a few days hahaDo people with beards wash their beard with soap or shampoo?
I would think shampoo (hair) which is why i dont use soap at all, I just shampoo for my whole body as I am a guy and have hair on my whole body so it would only make sense.Do people with beards wash their beard with soap or shampoo?
haha good question!! I would hope theyd wash it in the shower with shampoo along with their hair...
why would anybody grow a beard? ohhh its xmas!
Shampoo. Then use conditioner.
I can only answer for myself...
My fiance uses shampoo!!
head %26amp; shoulders
my boyfriend washes his with shampoo.
Being a bearded male (suppose its hard to be a bearded female) I usually wash with soap, but if I have excess shampoo I will extend to my beard.
i wash mine with horse shampoo. makes it silky soft!

No comments:

Post a Comment