Saturday, December 19, 2009

Do bald people use shampoo or soap to wash their head?

I know this is stupid, but I've always wondered. I would guess soap...but wouldn't it get a flaky %26amp; gross?Do bald people use shampoo or soap to wash their head?
YES... my boyfriend is bald over majority over is head, but mainly shaves... There are natural oils that come from your head, and bald or not, you still have to shampoo your head.. or at least wash it...Do bald people use shampoo or soap to wash their head?
LOL!! Always thought soap was all they needed! Good one! Report Abuse

hahahaha! This is a very funny question.





I shaved my head about a month ago for a breast cancer benefit. For the first 2 weeks I was still extremely bald and what I did was, when I was washing my face at night with my Neutrogena Extra Gentle Face Wash, I would wash my cheeks, then my forehead, then I'd just keep going up and wash my head with it. It was gentle enough for my super-sensitive scalp skin (I was born with hair, so it hasn't seen the sun or been touched directly for 19 years!) but got it clean after a day of exercising and whatnot.





Now I have about a 4th of an inch of hair and it gets greasy enough (constantly having people rub your head makes it greasy really fast) to merit being shampooed. At first I used a dandruff shampoo as my scalp flaked because I had dandruff before I shaved, but it seems like all the fresh air and sun my head's gotten has cured the dandruff, so I use a gentle Dove shampoo/conditioner 2 in 1 for my hair now.





They also make a series of head washes and SPF creams especially for bald guys. You can buy them in the guy's section of your local drugstore. However, I wasn't going to be bald for long enough (letting it grow in) to merit buying them.
My husband is bald,cause he shaves his head and he uses Head%26amp;Shoulders so it doesn't get dry and flaky.However when he was in Iraq he used just bar soap for everything cause it was to hard to transport liquid from base to base.
When I was bald [ chemo in 04 to 05 ], I used to wash my scalp with face wash, and occasionally with shampoo.


You also need to moisturize it like your face, at least in the winter!


Yes, I have seen quite a few guys with flaky scalps!
Hahaha, I asked my mom this question the other day! Haha (and no she is NOT bald). Haha, I just thought that was funny. But she said that they would probably just use a body wash or something that is good for your skin!
I asked this question a while ago to a bald guy and he gave me the low-down. They use a small amount of shampoo to get all of the grease off and then use a huge globe of conditioner to moisturize!
Why would you bother with shampoo since you have no hair. Skin is the same all over your body and soap does the job . I know what i am talking about i have been bald by choice for years.
I have a bald spot and i use shampoo after i shave the rest off, so shampoo is the best answer. A bald head that smells good makes my baby rub my head and kiss it cause she love me..(^_^)
my uncle is bald and he uses regular shampoo and conditioner. i was wondering also so i asked and he told me. but i still wonder about other people
It depends on the person.





Soap is probably the most common, followed by a type of body wash. Few people use shampoo, although it isn't too uncommon.
Trust me I know a lot of bald people and they either use body wash or sometimes they can buy a wash that will polish it because they want it squeaky clean
i think soap





help me please!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtBRtKN8QDzo2o4xa23P3HLsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080705193852AAXtfYX
When I read your question it made me laugh in a good way because I have wondered this too. I guess I will read the answers on here to find out.
i would say a body wash type thing because my face is very dry, and i would assume that my head would be too. so something more moisturizing than soap would be good
im 100% possitive that you can use anything you want but, if your bald u still have tiny hair so they use anything that cleans em up.
Bald is .. bald? I don't think that you would still get flaky [besides sunburns] when you are bald. Possibly use soap to wash because shampoo is mainly for hair right?
Shampoo.
haha good question i hav always wondered 2


i think they use shampoo
My dad uses the stuff that is a bodywash/shampoo. It works for him!
there used to be a three in one shampoo (shampoo, conditioner, and body wash) maybe they use that.
My guess would be a moisturizing shampoo or body wash.
shampoo!!
Both.they wash it just like they had hair because they want it to be shiny!!
im in the military/aka ive been bald more than once,


and its soap,


just soap.
hahahahahahahahaha that's so random
I would guess shampoo.
LOL


my dad uses soap
Soap
haha I dont think the shampoo their skin, so im thinkin body wash
well i know someone who is bald and they use bodywash
my dad uses body wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment