Monday, December 28, 2009

Is it alright to use shampoo as soap if?

your husband doesn't replace the soap before you get in the shower?Is it alright to use shampoo as soap if?
sure it is, i use my socks when i run out of toilet paperIs it alright to use shampoo as soap if?
Darn him, probably left the seat up too didnt he?





sure, go ahead and use the shampoo, the expensive kind, you are worth it.
Yes, it's very right. I usually leave a post it note that says: ';Don't forget to replace the toilet paper when you finish it and the soap dear.';
Yes, but you could just yell at the top of your lungs for him to come into the bathroom and get you one because that is what he would do...


DDAAAWWNA DAWNA could you comeere please?
Yes, but you have to mutter derogatory things about your hubby under your breath the whole time or it doesn't work.
I use my dial soap as my soap and shampoo
nope
If it works...go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment