Monday, December 28, 2009

How often do you get soap, shampoo or anything else in your eyes when taking a shower?

i always get something in my eye when i'm taking a shower. whether it is a facewash, shampoo, soap, or just water.How often do you get soap, shampoo or anything else in your eyes when taking a shower?
i get shampoo in it everydayHow often do you get soap, shampoo or anything else in your eyes when taking a shower?
never





i use baby shampoo to remove eye make up and i have the face and hair washing technique down pat now
Not very often..
never
I get a lot less shampoo in my eyes since I cut my hair. I still do get soap in the eyes, especially when I am trying to remove eyemakup. What a pain...
sometimes facewash like every 2 weeks and then a few times a month ill get shampoo/coditoner in my eyes. its not too often tho. i always get water in my eyes. every time.
i'd say 2/5 times
i always get it in my eyes
probably once every shower...but i know its there so i close my eye really tight and wash it out b4 i open my eye well actually not even once every shower.
hardly ever.
About once every other shower.
often. i totally share ur pain
never!
every time! I'm kind of a goof-ball in that department
Lol me too...About a few weeks ago I ran out of the bathroom cying because I couldn't see...Bodywash got into my eyes. My eyes were super red afterwards...
never
i hear that when u shut ur eyes tyte, nothing will get in it
nah, i don't all the time, but i think i got a little conditioner in my eye today

No comments:

Post a Comment