Monday, December 28, 2009

What is this easiest, quickest way to make scented soap and shampoo?

I've looked for soap and shampoo making recipes, but they all seem so difficult. I don鈥檛 want to make soap from scratch; I just want to find an unscented soap I can add essential oils to. Is this possible?What is this easiest, quickest way to make scented soap and shampoo?
Try the body shop. They have tons of oils and unscented lotions and soaps you could add oils to. www.thebodyshop.com good luck!What is this easiest, quickest way to make scented soap and shampoo?
I donn't know how to make it homemade but I have a skin care company that is pure and botanically based. It is Vegan also. We have a skin care system where the body wash and body cream and fragrance are all the same so you are not using a different scent for each part of your routine. E-mail me if you want more info. Thank you
Hi, take a look at my new website, you can sign up to my FREE newsletter which has everything to do with soapmaking and starting a soapmaking business. it is filled with great infomation and is totally FREE. The website is below, just sign in your name and your email and you will get free information every day, regularly updated.





hope that helps
Hi,


You can buy glycerin soap base (aka: melt and pour soap)


http://www.thesoapgoat.com/nglycerin.htm鈥?/a>





Follow instructions on how to use MP soap here:


http://www.thesoapgoat.com/nfaq8.html





Then add in fragrance oils into the melted MP soap base:


http://www.thesoapgoat.com/nfragranceoil鈥?/a>





Stir stir stir


Then pour into soap molds (or any plastic container):


http://www.thesoapgoat.com/nmolds.html





Let it harden, pop out the soap, and there you have a fragrance soap bar.





DO NOT buy already made bars and remelt them and add in scent, it won't work.
Go to Michaels or Joann's or any craft store. Buy Castille Soap. Buy some forms if you want. Then buy scent. Easy, easy, easy. We did this once with a bunch of 12 year old girls for a birthday party. They loved it.





I hate castille shampoo (I have oily hair), so I don't use it, but you can do the same with that as well. They sell plain castille shampoo at my grocery store in the natural food section. Just add scent and you are good to go.





A lot of the malls used to have shops with unscented soaps and lotions and they would make it up in the scent you want. that's another option.





I lost most of my sense of smell, but sandlewood is one of the few I can still smell. Barely though.

No comments:

Post a Comment